It has been a week since we jumped back into fostering after 2 yrs. Something about this friendly little girl Fritzi made me bring her home. She has blended into our home very well and gets along fine with our 3 dogs. I would say she has great manners in the house. No chewing and only wet in her crate the first time we closed her in when we left the house. No potties on our floors at all. She does not like being left alone though and will protest bark. Seems to be getting less. She quietly sleeps in another room all night long in her crate and is quiet then.
So what can I come up with that is new? Not much, I don't think. Miss Fritzi has made herself at home here. I am sure she will do that wherever she ends up. She is silly, outgoing and a real sweetie. Her hair is growing in nicely. She had scratched and chewed at herself so bad from the fleas in Alabama. Skin was red and raw, now no evidence of that. She even loosened up three teeth from gnawing at her long matted hair poor girl. Those 3 have been extracted. She eats well and I think is at a good weight at 7 pounds. I had her poop checked at the vet and is free of parasites and worms. Not unusual for these dogs to come up with a variety of "nasty" bugs. It is all treatable. We walk every day and she enjoys that alot. Will gladly say hello to people and dogs we meet on the way. She is waiting for that special person out there. Welcome to hang out with us till that time comes but finding her forever home is the goal. Are you my person???
Comments
Post a Comment