One week in and just as expected Suzie is settling in very well. I no longer think of her as scared Suzie, now she is silly Suzie. She has such a funny habit when happy. Like when we come home or even out of the bathroom. Hey dogs can't tell time, we really are not in there that long. She sits down or like a sit pretty and waves her two front legs up and down. Then high steps around with those two front legs like she is in a marching band. Very endearing habit. I honestly did not start loving this foster dog day one because she was more aloof. I am a dog person not really a cat person after all so cat behavior is not my cup of tea! Well, that did not last. A few days into our time with her I now say "I love you" and she comes up for pets by me now. Three days here and she went from sleeping in a tight ball to sleeping belly up and exposed on our couch. Belly rub, oh belly rub. She found out that is a fine plan also. OK so what is your breed guess? Heintz 57? Couc...
Popular posts from this blog
FIONA, or MUNCH as my husband calls her. A little downtime, sleepy moment. She is more settled than when we first got her here a few months ago. Then we called her CRAZY! Fiona hanging out with her buddy Suzie, Suzie was also from Fluffy Dog Rescue. Fiona is watching out our front window. The bird feeders are out there and she can see all the bird and squirrel action.
Fiona, also known as Munch or just Fi. I guess I have not been keeping up on this blog. It wasn't getting many hits so I was not super motivated. That and I am more than happy to keep Fiona as long as I can. She is just a fun little dog to have around. She is silly, playful, and just a great companion. If I am home she is nearby. We kenneled her along with our 2 dogs for four days and they all did well I hear. I wasn't sure how she would take to people she did not know. I got a text within hours that she was getting belly rubs and the owner thought she was a hoot. When our dog sitter comes by they are best buddies also. Her potty training took a set back while my husband was home for weeks healing from surgery and missed her I need to get outside cues. If she messes inside it always is the same area so a potty pad may solve that. We have been on a good almost 2 wk no mess stretch again so crossing my fingers It is a rainy, lazy day so I figured some pictures of our li...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete