I guess we need to turn on the heat, Suzie and Patton are snuggling to stay warm. Really it is just that my Patton thinks she is "the bomb".
I looked at the views on this blog after it got put up on Fluffy Dog Rescues Face book page. Lots of attention. Not sure if one of those views will lead to a forever home anytime soon. I better go get in all my loving now, just in case. So often people say they could not foster these dogs, would be too sad when they leave. Yes we are somewhat sad of course but so happy to see them go onto a new LIFE. Yes LIFE, so many fewer dogs are being killed in shelters because of rescues and foster homes. It just frees up space in the crowded shelters. In rural Alabama where these dogs come from it is constant intake of dogs. Thanks for giving these guys a chance. Either buy from a reputable breeder or adopt. No pet store/breeding mill pups please. OK rant over.
So what can I come up with that is new? Not much, I don't think. Miss Fritzi has made herself at home here. I am sure she will do that wherever she ends up. She is silly, outgoing and a real sweetie. Her hair is growing in nicely. She had scratched and chewed at herself so bad from the fleas in Alabama. Skin was red and raw, now no evidence of that. She even loosened up three teeth from gnawing at her long matted hair poor girl. Those 3 have been extracted. She eats well and I think is at a good weight at 7 pounds. I had her poop checked at the vet and is free of parasites and worms. Not unusual for these dogs to come up with a variety of "nasty" bugs. It is all treatable. We walk every day and she enjoys that alot. Will gladly say hello to people and dogs we meet on the way. She is waiting for that special person out there. Welcome to hang out with us till that time comes but finding her forever home is the goal. Are you my person???
Comments
Post a Comment