Fiona, also known as Munch or just Fi.
I guess I have not been keeping up on this blog. It wasn't getting many hits so I was not super motivated. That and I am more than happy to keep Fiona as long as I can. 

She is just a fun little dog to have around. She is silly, playful, and just a great companion. If I am home she is nearby. 

We kenneled her along with our 2 dogs for four days and they all did well I hear. I wasn't sure how she would take to people she did not know. I got a text within hours that she was getting belly rubs and the owner thought she was a hoot. When our dog sitter comes by they are best buddies also.

Her potty training took a set back while my husband was home for weeks healing from surgery and missed her I need to get outside cues. If she messes inside it always is the same area so a potty pad may solve that. We have been on a good almost 2 wk no mess stretch again so crossing my fingers It is a rainy, lazy day so I figured some pictures of our little Munch sleeping with her foster sisters would be appropriate. Then there is the one where I wanted a nice picture holding her and she had other ideas! Squiggly little 10 pound dogs are hard to hold.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog